Caitlin Cares

12-year-old, Caitlin Soard takes letters from listeners and talks about today's problems that youth face. Not sure how to handle someone who picks on you at school? Caitlin has some thoughts. Not sure if you're ready to have boyfriends? Caitlin shares her views. You won't want your tween or teen daughter to miss this one!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Little About Me and My New Radio Show

Hello, my name is Caitlin and starting in November, I'll have a brand new, just for teen and tween girls, radio show called Caitlin Cares on Blase Skip Radio Network. I'll be taking your comments and questions from this blog and focusing on today's issues that are important to young girls.

I love horses, as you can probably tell from the picture. This is me with my friend and pastor of my church, Paul and his son Crimson. The horse is Ally. Isn't she pretty? I also like ducks, and creating graphics on the computer.

I'm homeschooled, which allows me to work at my own pace and gives me the advantage of time to do things like this blog and my radio show. I am a Christian and belong to Keepers of the Faith and participate in Awanas through my church.

I have two cats, two dogs, and a turtle. My cat is Sassy, she is an orange calico. We also have a Siamese. Our dogs are a golden retriever and miniature dachshund. The turtle is new and is named Billy Bob Gary the first. My sister and I couldn't agree on a name, so we just gave him all of the names we liked. We usually call him "Bob."

I'll have a topic for you to ask questions, and post comments soon. The topics will go with my themes for my 1/2 hour radio show.

Until next time!

Caitlin

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Sally Painter said…

    Hey Caitlin!

    I think it's so kewl you are doing your own show.

    I can't wait to hear it! I know you will be very successful.

    Congrats and hugs,
    Sally:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home