Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Time4Learning.com
Well, our radio show didn't really get off the ground yet but I do still "care". We've been very busy with multiple projects. Oh, and my dog Maya is still really cute. The school year is almost over but Mom says this summer we are doing Time4Learning for 30 min. a day to keep sharp for next year. Once our 30 min. are 'finished, we get to do fun stuff. I don't mind, cause I really love Time4Learning and here are the top 5 reasons why:
Reason # 1: Math is actually fun. The site has these lessons that tell a story and then give you interactive questions. For example, if you are estimating, you will be in a store and have to estimate the cost of items. It is like playing a video game and the lessons go super fast.
Reason # 2: Parent's Forum. The forum keeps my Mom busy reading tips for getting us even more involved in learning. She prints some of the ideas out so I can get online and get started on my lesson and then she gets really into reading them. Shhh! Don't tell her but I sometimes skip over to the playground area and play some games while she's distracted. When she looks up, I go back to the lesson.
*Note from Mom: Shhh! Don't tell Caitlin but I want her to play the games. They are educational and add in extra learning.
Reason # 3: Spelling. I like to write stories, but my spelling is horrible without a spell check. Time4Learning gives me spelling words in a fun way and helps me improve this important skill.
Reason # 4: No Baby Stuff. I like that the people who designed this software understand that I'm not a baby anymore and need something meatier and more mature. I can tell a difference in the material I study and the material my younger sister studies.
Reason # 5: Getting Ready for High School. I have one more year and I will be in high school. Two years and I can drive--sweet freedom! I like that Time4Learning offers Pre-Algebra and Algebra to prepare me for the tougher courses I'll be facing soon.
I like this site and we plan to use it as long as they have lessons in my age range. You can sign up and get a 2-week, money-back guarantee too.
Sideways and Out
Caitlin
Reason # 1: Math is actually fun. The site has these lessons that tell a story and then give you interactive questions. For example, if you are estimating, you will be in a store and have to estimate the cost of items. It is like playing a video game and the lessons go super fast.
Reason # 2: Parent's Forum. The forum keeps my Mom busy reading tips for getting us even more involved in learning. She prints some of the ideas out so I can get online and get started on my lesson and then she gets really into reading them. Shhh! Don't tell her but I sometimes skip over to the playground area and play some games while she's distracted. When she looks up, I go back to the lesson.
*Note from Mom: Shhh! Don't tell Caitlin but I want her to play the games. They are educational and add in extra learning.
Reason # 3: Spelling. I like to write stories, but my spelling is horrible without a spell check. Time4Learning gives me spelling words in a fun way and helps me improve this important skill.
Reason # 4: No Baby Stuff. I like that the people who designed this software understand that I'm not a baby anymore and need something meatier and more mature. I can tell a difference in the material I study and the material my younger sister studies.
Reason # 5: Getting Ready for High School. I have one more year and I will be in high school. Two years and I can drive--sweet freedom! I like that Time4Learning offers Pre-Algebra and Algebra to prepare me for the tougher courses I'll be facing soon.
I like this site and we plan to use it as long as they have lessons in my age range. You can sign up and get a 2-week, money-back guarantee too.
Sideways and Out
Caitlin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home